We currently do not have any position openings. Please make sure to check back in the spring when we post some of our seasonal field positions. Thank you for your interest!
Summer Camp Coordinator – The Indian Valley Summer Camp Coordinator will plan, organize and oversee two weeks of summer day camp for 50 campers ages 8-15. The Coordinator will ensure that the program offers campers:
- Exposure to natural resources career paths;
- The opportunity to visit a variety of locations in Trinity County;
- Adventure activities that support personal growth;
- Service learning projects that give back to their community;
- A safe, healthy option for summer fun and learning.
Application Packet Requirements:
- Your resume
- A complete application form
- Responses to the following questions in two pages or less:
- Why should we hire you to lead Indian Valley Summer Camp?
- Describe your experience and approach to engaging youth in formal or informal learning.
- Imagine it is August 2020; camp season is over. What do you hope campers remember about their experience? What might they tell their friends and family?
To apply: Please send your application by January 9, 2020 to Cindy Blackburn, Director of Operations: email@example.com.
The Watershed Research and Training Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We typically hire our field crews in the spring. However, occasionally we need additional crew members during the field season. If you are interested in working as part of the field crew, complete an application (linked below) and return it to our office. To submit an Employment Application for our file follow the same instructions as above, except list “FIELD CREW RESUME” in the subject line.