We offer Registered Professional Forestry services, often a requirement for timber harvest planning, and reliable work crews to assist landowners with projects that help make their home fire-safe and their lands healthy and productive.
Forestry Planning and Technical Assistance
Our planning and technical services include:
- Fire and fuels planning
- California Environmental Quality Act compliance
- Timber harvest plans
- Non-timber management plans
- Forest inventory
- G.I.S. mapping
- Project development and management
Many of our funding sources allow us to treat properties at low or no monetary cost to the landowner, and our reliable, professional crews are available for contract work at reasonable rates.
Contact David Jaramillo to learn more by emailing email@example.com or calling the Watershed Center office at 530-628-4206
Forestry Crew Services
We employ a well-trained and efficient crew of insured local sawyers and land stewards who can help you implement a wide range of land management practices including but not limited to:
- Hazardous fuels reduction and defensible space around homes
- Brush cutting, piling and burning
- Pre-commercial thinning for timber production
- Trail construction and maintenance
- Habitat enhancement
- Mechanical mastication
- Tree and vineyard pruning and harvest
We provide our own saws, hand tools and skid-steer brush mower (masticator), and our experienced and hard-working crew is capable of meeting your land management needs and expectations.
Contact our crew leader Chester Brown at 530-628-4206 for consultation and quotes