We Can Help You Take Care of Your Land
Forestry Planning and Technical Assistance
We offer Registered Professional Forestry services and reliable work crews to assist landowners with projects that help make their home fire-safe and their lands healthy and productive. Our services include:
- Fire and fuels planning
- California Environmental Quality Act compliance
- Timber harvest plans
- Non-timber management plans
- Forest inventory
- G.I.S. mapping
- Project development and management
- Access to Registered Professional Foresters, a requirement for timber harvest planning.
If you are a land owner and would like to learn about land stewardship, fuels reduction, fire preparedness planning, and prescribed burn opportunities through the Watershed Center, contact David Jaramillo to learn more by emailing email@example.com or calling the WRTC office: 530-628-4206.
We employ a well-trained and efficient crew of insured local sawyers and land stewards who can help you implement a wide range of land management practices including but not limited to:
- Hazardous fuels reduction and defensible space around homes
- Brush cutting, piling and burning
- Pre-commercial thinning for timber production
- Trail construction and maintenance
- Habitat enhancement
- Mechanical mastication
- Tree and vineyard pruning and harvest
We provide our own saws, hand tools and skid-steer brush mower (masticator), and our experienced and hard-working crew is capable of meeting your land management needs and expectations. Contact our crew leader Chester Brown at 530-628-4206 for consultation and quotes.
We provide additional services such as water planning and consultations, mapping, and more. Find out more about what we offer here.
Many of our funding sources allow us to treat properties at low or no monetary cost to the landowner, and our reliable, professional crews are available for contract work at reasonable rates. We employ local people and pay living wages. By hiring us you are supporting the local economy and your neighbors.